Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:25:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

On May 16, 2009, at 9:10 PM, Derek Rogillio wrote:

> The problem is, I've recently come into possession of a *lot* of
> assembled
> and painted HO scale buildings.

Well you may be able to get away with using 15mm figures with your HO
scale stuff -- it's a matter of preference.  In the past, during my
horrid 20mm days, I did play with some HO scale terrain but then
again I'll also mix 25mm and 28mm figures on the table.  Some folks
are purists in this regard.

Haven't you taken home some 15mm GZG stuff from past ECCs?

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models