Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

From: Derek Rogillio <derek@r...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:10:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

> HO scale is about 1/87th -- 15mm is around 1/100th so the HO scale
> buildings will be a bit large.  I've known people to mix HO and 20mm
> figures and it looks a bit off though depending on the scale[1] of
> the game it may work.
>
> You may want to look at O scale buildings to go with your 25mm figs.
> I just set a few figures (a GW 28mm, Foundry 28mm, and an Old Glory
> 25mm) up against a "factory" building I have and they seem close
> enough to work.  Buy one in kit form (12$-20$ each) and try it out.
>
> There are quite a few O scale buildings out there but they're
> typically suburban / 50's style affairs.  When building a post-
> apocalypse type table they'd probably work peachy if you aged them
> up.  The Plasticville apartment building can be scified up easily
> enough.
>
> [1] Scale being say one stand equals a squad and one building on the
> table represents 5 or so buildings...your mileage may vary.

Damo,

The problem is, I've recently come into possession of a *lot* of
assembled
and painted HO scale buildings.  So I'm not as much looking for terrain
as I
am for figures to go with the terrain that I already have.  Everything
is in
a modern/dirty/industrial style and would be perfect for near-future
gaming
if I can find the right scale of figures.

-Derek

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models