Prev: Re: [GZG] Points system Next: Re: [GZG] Opening a can of worms

Re: [GZG] Points system

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:51:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Points system

Keeping very detailed notes for playtesting is very intrusive.	Trying
to do so for a fighter-heavy battle can get very tedious and take up
many pages of paper (about 6 full pages for a battlestars vs. base stars
game I ran once).

I've found that a computer moderated version of a game usually does a
good job of keeping very detailed notes on the action.	But I don't know
if we've got enough online FT engines and players to generate the
numbers required.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Points system Next: Re: [GZG] Opening a can of worms