Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:05:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:37:31 +0100, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:
> So, if we were to do the Trader Crew (or any other figures for that
> matter), should we do them in true 25mm to match our SG range, or go
> to "slim 28", or even up to the 30-32mm that some sculptors seem to
> be doing these days.....?
>
> A lively discussion of this point would be very interesting,
> especially if it brings out some sort of consensus in the end!!  ;-)

My SF collection is almost entirely GZG. Anything I buy pretty much
has to fit true 25mm because of that. So Traveller figs in the 28-32mm
range probably wouldn't get bought by me... :-( There's some very
nice SF/Modern figs out there in 28mm which I've passed on buying
because of this.

The exception would be aliens or power armour etc which don't look
'wrong' if the scale is slightly out.

The stupid scale creep is a PITA for everyone.

Sam.