Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:19:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me be the first to add my VAST desire to see these figures done in
25mm!

> The Gloworm Crew definitely needs a 25mm appearance!

Given that 25mm is the de facto standard for roleplaying, and that
there's a Serenity RPG (not to mention unofficial variants for Savage
Worlds, Eden's Unisystem, Traveller, and a bunch of others), it just
screams 25mm.

Besides, for adversaries you have your pick of Dixon or Old Glory Wild
West figures, and I'm sure I could find a Stargrunt faction that would
make dandy Alliance troops as seen at the end of Serenity.

If I could make a suggestion for further adversaries, we need a black
guy in a suit with a katana, a black guy in a skin tight space suit
(we'll call him, oh... "Jeb Stuart"), and two ominous guys in suits
whose hands we can paint blue.

Oh! Then you need "space Pillagers" that look like a sci-fi punk band
gone bad.

I would be _all_ over these... but in 25mm.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com