Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:09:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

me be the first to add my VAST desire to see these figures done in 25mm!

The Gloworm Crew definitely needs a 25mm appearance!

Tom B

PS - Yes, I will buy. I will pre-buy if that helps.

PPS - Waiting for an announcement of a couple of new fighter/small
craft...
:-) (Yes, I'm cheeky - it is a problem with us from the Colonies)

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine