Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:34:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

c,

Are you saying that X value (points) of Heavy Interceptors is going to
(on
average) be worth more than X value (points) of Standard fighters?

Assuming the point values are somewhat accurate, this should not prove
true.
[1]

You should get fairly many more standard fighters than the heavy
interceptors. The interceptors kill faster and last longer, but one
would
think the points differential should mean there are enough standard
fighters
to see that, on average, most fights end about even.

Tom B

[1] I have no faith in any point system, so I say this tongue in cheek.

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters