Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:16:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

Mike Stanczyk wrote on 04/15/2009 05:18:21 PM:

> On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, Doug Evans wrote:
>
> > I haven't picked one up yet, so only saw in package, but I strongly
suggest
> > you hit the local toy seller, I saw it in a TRU, and check out the
> > Terminator Salvation Hunter Killer (Flyer). The $23US seems a bit
steep
for
> > a toy of it's size, but it's darn pretty!
>
> I stopped in TRU today and found the HK and the dual gattling gun
action
> figure.  Bought them.

Ok, when I said 'toy', I meant as in for gaming; not sure how much work
you'll get from the action figures... ;->=

This from a man who bought 12" Kollosus (Kollosi?) from Cubix for use as
titanic steam walkers. Still have the Death in the Dark 'Prussian'
dwarves
to go with them...

> Now do people want full unboxing pictures or just the final toy
pictures?

If possible, some piccies unboxed with/surrounded by various game figs,
including Evil Empire(tm). Scale and how they blend seem to be on the
minds
of all.

Also, is there a flying stand? Particulars would be good there as well.
Course, I'll probably pick one up myself soon enough. Something to show
the
lads and lasses at the store.

> Also, the Star Trek action figures are out in TRU as well.  Many 3 1/2
figures
> a few 6 inch figures, phaser, tricorder, communicator, and $30
Enterprise.
> I passed on all of it.  The Enterprise still looks funny to me and the
phaser
> is just sad.	When you turn the phaser from stun to kill, the blue tip
> *rotates* 180 degrees and is replaced by a red tip.

Gave 'em a look as well, but obviously not close enough. Didn't notice
the
phaser action. Could it be it's part of a 'retro'? look. After all, they
use parachutes, for goodness sakes!

Strangely, I didn't even see an Enterprise. Maybe wiped out already?
This
is a job for Google Image!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters