Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:18:21 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, Doug Evans wrote:

> I haven't picked one up yet, so only saw in package, but I strongly
suggest
> you hit the local toy seller, I saw it in a TRU, and check out the
> Terminator Salvation Hunter Killer (Flyer). The $23US seems a bit
steep for
> a toy of it's size, but it's darn pretty!

I stopped in TRU today and found the HK and the dual gattling gun action
figure.  Bought them.

Now do people want full unboxing pictures or just the final toy
pictures?

Also, the Star Trek action figures are out in TRU as well.  Many 3 1/2
figures
a few 6 inch figures, phaser, tricorder, communicator, and $30
Enterprise.
I passed on all of it.	The Enterprise still looks funny to me and the
phaser
is just sad.  When you turn the phaser from stun to kill, the blue tip
*rotates* 180 degrees and is replaced by a red tip.

Mike

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!