Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions Next: [GZG] Interesting 'model'

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:52:31 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

Stilt Man wrote:

>Funky stuff.
>
>So I could have a swing role torpedo bomber/interceptor with this setup

>for 45 points?  That's... evil.  If I've got the budget I don't know
why
>I'd ever use any other sort of fighter.

Being unable to change roles on the fly takes most of the evility out of

it, though... you get to launch them as (extremely expensive)
interceptors
*or* as torpedo bombers, but if you want to use them in the other role
you'll need to recover them on a carrier for rearming. Very useful in a
campaign with reasonably explicit supply rules; not quite so useful in a

single battle.

Regards,

Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions Next: [GZG] Interesting 'model'