Prev: [GZG] Stargrunt help Next: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt help

Re: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:52:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service

Ian's CM Address wrote on 03/27/2009 04:15:17 PM:

> Gentlemen

While perfectly normal mil-speak, at least movie style, I'd suggest you
change the above to Ladies and Gentlemen, though I have to admit I'm
about
as comfortable with 'gentleman' as I am with 'sir'. ;->=

> Another stop-motion movie for your entertainment :)

I was out of town over the weekend (saw AFTER missing the start of two
Full
Thrust games at a con). Sorry about the delayed response.

> Felt inspired just after I finished off painting another GZG
> vehicle, in this instance a V15-31A Kra'Vak Heavy Grav Tank.
> http://vultureswargamingblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/when-all-is-quiet-
> stop-motion-movie.html

Fun, and I can see you enjoyed yourself. I especially liked the kill
shots.
I just could have wished for a bit of stop motion fire in the ending;
maybe
some red and black streaks in the cotton puffs, and the puffs rotated.
Difficult-to-impossible in a pan shot, but would have been KEWL.

Any other suggestions would be quibbling, and I'm too long from behind a
camera to know what I'm talking about anyway.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] Stargrunt help Next: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt help