Prev: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service Next: Re: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service

[GZG] Stargrunt help

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:18:34 +1100
Subject: [GZG] Stargrunt help

Wow guy's the years just fly by.

Now after 5 years of 40K, our jr's are after somthing with more bite,
and since Stargrunt is free
download on the net, what do you think my jr's were trying to setup last
weekend.

Yes Stargrunt, was not happy go away for 2,months and the world changes,
this time for the
better.
So I need to know if any one has done any background on the N.A.C and
E.S.U in regards to what
they call the goverment bodies any named characters so to speak and who
is in charge, Yes I
know it's alot but like to flesh out my games alot.
Any help would be great.

Jon love to 15mm stuff, but have to much of that other scale you hate
25mm to change, anything
on the agenda down the track, plastic's would be good.

No one at our club has any 15mm sci fi just GW and the like in 28mm so
will stick with the older
25mm scale that you use to do release's for, wink wink, man have
something in my eye.lol

Althouhg with the new Robotech movie out late this year or early next
may get some new 1/48th
kits or 1/100 for 25mm and 15mms.

regards james mitchell