Prev: Re: [GZG] Rules: Fast and Dirty, 4th edition Next: Re: [GZG] Rules: Fast and Dirty, 4th edition

Re: [GZG] Rules: Fast and Dirty, 4th edition

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:06:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Rules: Fast and Dirty, 4th edition

I'd like to hear about any rulesets that have some depth while being
sufficiently dumbed down for the likes of moi.

I've been looking at, but haven't worked out, Beamstrike. If nothing
else,
it's impressive at 11PDFs, including the rules, 'era' supplements for
doing
near future to end of times, aliens, urban war, and a separate aircraft
booklet. Of course, they're using GZG 15mm's, too...

http://www.neilandannettec.myby.co.uk/beamstrike.htm

And, yes, I also downloaded FaD, noticed the admission that, without
SG2,
those rules wouldn't have been, and checking it out for my possible
gropos
conversion.

The_Beast

Andy Hemming wrote on 03/19/2009 04:21:53 AM:

> My only question would be (to anyone who's played it) is it faster
than
SG2...