Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:39:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Oerjan Ariander wrote on 03/15/2009 02:50:38 PM:

[...]
> >[...]
> >
> >Now look at the store:
> >http://shop.ironcrown.com/index.php?
> main_page=product_info&cPath=1_46&products_id=322
>
> Ah, I see... that makes the current sale even more important, then <g>
> (Though I am a bit curious as to why they don't just open the blisters
and
> sell the models individually... <shrug>)

Cash flow, reduced of storage costs, inventory reduction for taxes (does
the timing depend on a US business's particular fiscal year?)...

Your <shrug> is wise, as there is much in business that seems
'pennywise,
pound-foolish' to thee and me...

'We will get fabulously wealthy off these "new financial products"'
while
ignoring the effects of causing a crashed global economy comes to mind.

Sorry, I'm in a mood.

McCarthy, Tom wrote on 03/16/2009 07:14:13 AM:

[...]
> Friendly guys and fun, but never flush with cash, and never had any
kind
> of warchest or depth of resources.

The norm, unless it's a group of strange, furtive,
paranoid-about-already-derivative-intellectual-property folks. In either
case, those putting out the goods tend not to have real business sense,
ergo enterprises that generally can be counted in days instead of years,
if
started at all.

I know I've done the failure to launch...

We've all questioned a decision Jon's made at sometime; he'd be
impossibly
lucky if he didn't himself. The point is, he's still here.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service