Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:14:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

> I sometimes got the image of an entire company (Iron Crown) hanging to
a ledge by
> fingernails, and that was with a GOOD economy. As a retailer, I can
only
> feel the crush of empathy (read 'thrill of fear'...)

That certainly fits with the company as I knew it, back when one of
their biggest playtest teams was a group I knew casually.  (The people
who introduced me to SD, actually, and who ran the way-too-big-to-be-fun
2000 ship battle)

Friendly guys and fun, but never flush with cash, and never had any kind
of warchest or depth of resources.

Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers