Prev: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars Next: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

[GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:35:17 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

Hello all you scratchbuilders and kitbashers out there,

I am trying to do some scratchbuilt droppers, landers, and civilian
skimmer type craft and am having a hard time with landing gear. The sort
of gear I am looking for are strut landing gear that end in skids or
feet that you could VTOL land onto any terrain.

Any suggestions, short-cuts, secrets to making these in 15mm scale?

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars Next: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear