Prev: Re: [GZG] Hi Next: Re: [GZG] Requesting a little help with a background (Revolt on Antares!)

[GZG] Compatibilty check: Black Hat miniatures VSF Martians (18mm) and GZG infantry (15mm)

From: Kenneth Coble <kmcoble@g...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 05:48:35 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Compatibilty check: Black Hat miniatures VSF Martians (18mm) and GZG infantry (15mm)

know, the scales themselves should tell me - but does anyone out there
own
some of the Black Hat Martians and has a picture of them side-by-side
with a
GZG 15mm mini?	I don't guess I mind the 'natives' in my setting being
tall
instead of the more goblin-looking guys depicted on the Revolt on
Antares
game chits; but I don't want them to be comically huge either.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hi Next: Re: [GZG] Requesting a little help with a background (Revolt on Antares!)