Prev: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs Next: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars

Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 22:07:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs

Oerjan Ariander wrote:
> [...] I'm not too hot on the swept-forward pylons -- a bit too similar
to the NI IMO :-/

As they say, YMMV. I think the new pylons are the best bit of the entire

rework. They give some mass to the K-gun support structure, which always

seemed rather spindly to me, and was one reason why I didn't get any
Krak ships above BB-size, and they give the whole ship more weight and
presence by having most of the main features in a group rather than
spread out -- which might be better in a combat situation but doesn;t
look as good IMO. I'm mostly indifferent to the other stuff Mad Boffin
has done, though I do think the finished designs look good, but I really

like the larger, swept pylons. It's all a matter of taste, anyway.

Phil

Prev: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs Next: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars