Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:15:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Having had problems with figs based on cardboard squares, I'd probably
go
with sheet styrene, and stick the mag sheeting to it instead. Easy to
cut
in 1/2" strips, then chop 1/2" squares. The styrene is pretty light, but
the added bulk of the mag vinyl should be sufficient for 15mm, as long
as
they aren't scaled seven foot, genetically maladjusted freaks of nature.

By the way, the blank die cut counters are still available, I think from
Chessex as well as others, at least in the US.

YMMV, of course.

The_Beast

Sai^^^ GZG Jon wrote on 03/05/2009 07:49:42 AM:

> >Keep trying outside the box; I've found electrical outlet box punch
out
> >tabs at about US nickel (5 cent piece) size to be either fair 25-28mm
> >bases, or very good inserts to GW round bases to add stability.
Haven't