Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC XII Picture hunting

Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 03:21:28 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

That is why I end up using money. It may not be magnetic, but it's
cheap. I was lucky enough at one point to have a friend who worked in a
fabrication shop who was allowed to punch whatever he wanted out of
scrap steel. We had quite a few 25mm stainless steel discs for use with
25/28mm figs or for multi-basing 15mm (about 3 to a base looked really
nice). Butter up your friends who work in fab shops.

-Eli