Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:56:22 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Damo <damosan@gmail.com> wrote:

> The 10 year anniversary of FMAS is coming up this July.  It'd be nice
> to see it completed.

I joined the playtest list specifically for the FMAS playtesting.

I've since worked on my own game, since FMAS seems to have stagnated.

I'd like to see it completed. I also think it would make a half-decent
gateway game. It would be easy to tie it directly to the FMA universe,
and encourage players to buy squads for each of the forces.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com