Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XII: Sunday Morning AAR Next: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:24:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

ny you mention that, we have been kicking the idea around for a while.

Both GZGs and Traveller have Conventions in the same hotel in Lancaster,
PA
, but at different times of the year. We are considering doing the same
but
combine both into one event out here in/around Silicon Valley. Possibly
coincide with TravellerCon in October.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 20:11, <emu2020@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>

> For years I have participated on this list and it strikes me that
there
> really doesn't seem to be much of anything for GZG events on the West
Coast.
> Either they are rare, or I have completely missed them. I know I'm not
on
> the "wargaming coast" but am I missing something?
>

> -Eli

Evyn

Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XII: Sunday Morning AAR Next: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?