Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: [GZG] Kar Vak Beasts

Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:13:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

like converting minis. :)  Just have to find the right base models, and
determine some things like how many players on a team, etc.  Mostly you
have
"guys", "catchers" and bikers from what I recall.  And by that, I mean
from
a visual standpoint.  all guys wear the same uniform/armor, but the
catchers
have a scoop glove and bikers have bikes.  I'd update the skates to
in-line,
which would be trivial to model.

I agree with the offset "squares" in concentric rings, and I'm already
thinking about things like max and min speeds, adjustments or climbing
or
diving on the ramp, slowing after a bike drop, not being able to move
non-frontally (front three facings on squares) unless you're going slow
enough without having to make some kind of agility roll... yeah, my
brain is
highly distracted. :)

But it would be a lot of fun if done right.

and it's WAY to close to the ECC for me to even thing about trying to
pull
anything off for this year!