Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:33:10 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

saw the internet/home brew rules and was struck the same way.

For several years, I have seen a Rollerball game at Historicon. I rarely
see it in the PEL, so I have yet to play it. But I have seen the set up
and it is insanely drool generating if you are even remotely a fan. A
custom built rollerball stadium, heavily converted figures decently
painted (~40mm(?)). Often there is a little sign posted next to it
saying "commercial product is in development, rules and figures not
available - don't ask!". A state that has remained unchanged for the,
minimum, 3 years I have spotted it - probably more like 4.

I imagine you would have to layout out the track with offset squares for
movement and just use FMA for combat type mechanics. I would think
converting all the figures would be more daunting than the rule
creation. Hmmm, another thing to roll around in the back of my head and
distract me from work.....

Martin