Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG] AFV ground pressure ( was Re: New to the list, and 2 Next: Re: [GZG] [ot] need help of UK natives

Re: [GZG] [ot] need help of UK natives

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:41:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ot] need help of UK natives

nks Guys,

??

??? I was hoping it was something else...? and that the Brits had it as
a word for something else.? I used to work in a Video arcade and had at
work homemade made master key that would open most locks on the Video
games.? I guess I could have armed UK nukes at the same time too..

DOC Agren

??? Lurker on the List

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have
hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.

    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc3CevHgms

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG] AFV ground pressure ( was Re: New to the list, and 2 Next: Re: [GZG] [ot] need help of UK natives