Prev: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives' Next: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives'

[GZG] 15mm Vehicles: What are they made of?

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:10:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] 15mm Vehicles: What are they made of?

etings:

The subject pretty much says it all...those wonderful 15mm vehicles that
keep popping up make my fingers itch to paint again (even if I don't
game with them). Are they resin? Or are they only "resing looking" in
the pictures because those are the masters that metal versions get made
from? Or?

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!