Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt

Re: [GZG] [OT] Legibility of fonts.

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:31:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Legibility of fonts.

On Tuesday 16 December 2008 23:06:39 Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:11:49AM +0100, Oerjan Ariander wrote:
> >Robert N. Bryett wrote:
> >>Hmmm... Doesn't the list-server strip everything down to plain text?
> >
> >Nope.
>
> And Lotus Notes, that Doug's apparently stuck with, is a...
_special_...
> email client, kept alive apparently to make Outlook and Outlook
Express
> look good. (Like them, it was designed for purely internal use in a
big
> organisation, not for Internet mail at all.)

Back when I used it (~6 years ago), Notes had an option to display
all email as plain text (a feature Outlook didn't have at the time).
Switching this on would probably fix any font problems.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt