Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:54:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> If the Indian police with their Enfields and FALs
> had received regular rifle training and were
> moderately skillful with their rifles they would
> have easily scotched the asshats in Mumbai by
> using longer ranged fire.

Except, of course, that there is a scenario-driven range limitation on
them, which is that your average line of sight in a city is 50-100m,
depending on type of buildings and streets.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality