Prev: [GZG] Various and sundry RE: Next: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:06:23 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

Do be sure to show us pics of these. Heck, I'd be interested in seeing
your
WIP pics. I too have been obsessed with the LOGH ships since I saw them
ages
ago, but have never been able to scored any of the fleet scale models
they
have released. I've long been looking to build something that has the
same
character. I keep hoping that Jon will put out a fleet that borrows it's
design elements from that series.

-Eli

Beast -
"For some time I've been fascinated by trying to recycle plastic junk.
Numerous plastic forks and spoons, and, of course, sporks, have been
chopped and filed into basic hull shapes, and little bits of
paper-punch-punched thin plastic lids glued on for panel effects.
Nothing
completed; just bits and pieces...

However, some of the very cheapest disposable shavers have handles that
suggest the 'bricks' you find in parts of the Legend of Galactic Heroes
so cherish, and one or two of these have almost got to the
paint-and-try-not-to-hurl stage."

Prev: [GZG] Various and sundry RE: Next: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE: