Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx online catalog ETA? Next: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

[GZG] Various and sundry RE:

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:34:02 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

Me:
> The long-safe disposable shaver handles have already started to be
rent
> asunder!

Eli:
> Oh? Do tell?. What is it you have planned for these poor tool of
hygiene?

Me:
For some time I've been fascinated by trying to recycle plastic junk.
Numerous plastic forks and spoons, and, of course, sporks, have been
chopped and filed into basic hull shapes, and little bits of
paper-punch-punched thin plastic lids glued on for panel effects.
Nothing
completed; just bits and pieces...

However, some of the very cheapest disposable shavers have handles that
suggest the 'bricks' you find in parts of the Legend of Galactic Heroes
so cherish, and one or two of these have almost got to the
paint-and-try-not-to-hurl stage.

Jaime:
> Oh let's not over state any skill I may have. So far all I've done
> so far is make a hoop and put 3 pieces of premade shapes together
> that may look like a launch bay.

Me:
Please! We're trying to show enough enthusiasm to give it a try again
ourselves. Don't through cold water! ;->=

TomB:
> I loves the Intertubez. I must remember to thank Algore.

Me:
Love it dearly myself. While he never claimed to have invented it, we in
the US do owe a thanks for his effort towards the 1996 act that helped
encourage infrastructure building.

Mike:
> Who's got some Drano?  Or a pipe snake?

Me:
Snickies, what's next? I3? I4?

Mark:
> [GZG] (FT)-I am now one of you!!!!

Me:
Welcome, indeed!

I think  you'll find the game as simple or as complex as you wish, and
don't wait for other figures to get started. Lovely though they are, and
useful as the Fleet Book fleets are when dealing with the rabid WYSISWYG
crowd, flying small toys or even pieces of trash (see above) can be
quite
satisfying.

Thrust early, and often!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx online catalog ETA? Next: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE: