Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....? Next: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

[GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:40:37 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

Hello all,

So, I seem to have run into a bit of analysis paralysis when it comes to

organizing my new battlesuits. I recently secured 21 of the Clix
Mechwarrior
RAvager Battlesuits and am trying to organize them into a believable
unit.

They are all bigger than a regular power armor with the pilot enclosed
completely inside the body (a slight scale deficiency, but not by much)
and
are armed with what, in scale, looks like a 20-30mm gatling and a pair
of
heavy missiles.

This makes each of them more of a really light combat walker, which is
where
I am having my problem. I am considering running them in platoons of 9
broken into sections of 3. This gives me two full platoons with a
command
section of 3.

Any other ideas?

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....? Next: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits