Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....? Next: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:30:48 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

Hmmmm,

I think I could live with a dedicated vehicles as long as the moel
construction was still modular. Perhaps the vehicles is not modular, but
the
construction is? What this means is that new configurations can be made
without the having to redesign the whole vehicle.

This would allow John to produce a number of models off the same basic
model
much like he has with the armored veicles. If people want to play them
as
totally modular, then fine, but you could easily say they are all
varient
models.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....? Next: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits