Prev: Re: [GZG] SG houserules for the IXx Next: Re: [GZG] FW: test

Re: [GZG] FW: test

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:50:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FW: test

ngs seem to be a bit wonky right now (again) with the list. :-/   As I
noted in an earlier response to your "test" posting (I ignored the
"ping"
posting), I've had some emails outright bounce back to me after a few
days.
Others....either vanish into the ether and I never know they got
through, or
someone might actually respond to something inane I said then I know I
had a
brief connection. :-D

Mk