Prev: Re: [GZG] test Next: Re: [GZG] FW: test

Re: [GZG] SG houserules for the IXx

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:51:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG houserules for the IXx

If a vacchead may inject a word, I would suggest a re-examination of the
other xenomorph ground forces for guidance to establish a niche. The
only
one I have a fairly clear recollection is the Kra'vak, and their
'Ro'Kah'.
New alien psychology seems apropos.

I suspect, given the new models' insect-like quality, there may be a
tendency to work up a hive mentality mechanism, but I seem to recall the
Sa'vasku servitors as already having this quality, so you should, at
least,
work on a different spin. On the other hand, the mantis-quality of the
sculpt may suggest a more individualistic soldier.

Now I really must stop; these mundane dirt-bound matters are so
fatiguing.

'...or worse, find yourself before the captains mast' indeed. As if such
outdated intel to which gropos are privy should be considered 'current',
as
I pointed out, '...of an IJN that seems rather good of defending
itself'.

;->=

The_Beast

PS FWIW I was torn between the Ix from Dune and ichthyology
interpretations
for Ixx. The images were a bit of a surprise, as I think I saw the name
first.