Prev: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC Next: Re: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse

[GZG] India in the GZG-Verse

From: "James Moore" <jmooreou@g...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:07:27 -0500
Subject: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but where does India fit
into the Tuffley-verse? I've seen where it is listed as part of the ESU,
but
that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me. First of all, the
advantage in population alone when you think of a union between Russia,
China, and then India is enormous, and may allow them to steamroll any
of
the other powers pretty handily. Secondly, we haven't seen any Indian
names
in the ESU fleet. Any thoughts on this? Mr. Tuffley have any thoughts?

		      James

--

Prev: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC Next: Re: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse