Prev: [GZG] Hello Everyone Next: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse

[GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:40:51 GMT
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

partial list of members of the extended Royal Family serving in the NAC
military...

Commander, Ark Royal Carrier Battlegroup - HRH Prince Schneizel, Duke of
York.

Commander, Enterprise Carrier Battlegroup - HRH Princess Cornelia,
Duchess of Kent ( legendary CAG, "Cornelia the Witch").

Commander, Independence Carrier Battlegroup - Princess Consort Marianne
Hasting Lamperouge, Duchess of Gloucester, Countess of Huntingdon
(legendary CAG, "Marianne the Flash").

Other members of the Royal Family not with formal military
backgrounds...

HRH Odysseus, Prince of Wales.

HRH The Princess Royal Guinevere, Duchess of Clarence & Avondale.

HRH Prince Clovis, Duke of Connaught & Strathearn.

HRH Princess Euphemia, Duchess of Suffolk.

HRH Princess Carline, Duchess of Shrewsbury.

Lelouch Robin Hood Hasting Lamperouge, Earl of Huntingdon.

Nunnally Marion Hasting Lamperouge, Viscountess Hasting.

Head of military research & development group Camelot, Dr. Lloyd
Asplund, Earl of Yorkshire ("Earl of Pudding").

As always, I invite your comments (I researched this as well as I
could).

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."

Prev: [GZG] Hello Everyone Next: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse