Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FAQs up on store site....

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Update on "Mystery Fleet" contest....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:59:45 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Update on "Mystery Fleet" contest....

A brief update on the "Mystery Fleet Naming Contest" that we started
a couple of weeks back....
You can find the original post with pictures either on our store news
page here:

http://www.groundzerogames.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=128&Itemid=1

or on TMP here:

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/talk/msg.mv?id=320638

We've had a LOT more entries than we ever expected (over 40 so far!)
and more are coming in almost daily.... I just wanted to say a quick
"thank you" here to everyone, as I haven't had time to acknowledge
every entry individually by email.

We haven't yet had the chance to go through any of the entries in
detail	- hopefully we'll start doing this next week, after we get
back from the FIASCO show in Leeds this weekend. However from a quick
glance there look to be some excellent and very well-thought-out
ideas so far!

More news on the contest to follow soon; hope to see some of you at
the Royal Armouries on Sunday (where we'll have a few of the "unnamed
mystery ships" for sale along with all our other new stuff)!

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FAQs up on store site....