Prev: [GZG] A comment on figure sizing Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu

Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:25:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:

> More
> generally, it is unaesthetic to have figures that are close to WYSIWYG
with
> the vehicles and then have some other outscale figure ruin the
aesthetic.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

However, for some reason the difference isn't as big a deal on board
game/miniature hybrids, such as Memoir '44. In Memoir 44 an infantry
unit is made up of 4 figures of roughly 20mm scale while an armoured
unit is made up of 3 tanks of roughly 6mm scale. Yes, it's wonky, but
it never really bothers me. Perhaps it's because of the hexes. Not
arguing your point, of course, just pointing out an interesting
feature of human psychology.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] A comment on figure sizing Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu