Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: [GZG] More re [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:37:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

see my guess about Silent Running was accurate. And the Astromech is
obvious. What's the middle one?

I'm partial to 25mm versions of these if your ambition gets sizable. (As
plus, 25mm versions could be sold to the Robo Rally crowd as alternate
bots...)

I'm also partial to R5-D4, despite his bad motivator. The Gonk Power
Droid,
on the other hand, is a bit silly.

Interesting other inspirational bots:
1) Bob and (name eludes me) from Black Hole
2) Trade Federation Battle Droids/Super Battle Droids/Droideka destroyer
droids (the rolling ones)
3) Exterminate! (I shouldn't have to say any more here!)
4) K-9 (I can't believe Jon hasn't done a version given his Britishness
and
his appreciation for chicks in short leather like Leela of the Seva
Team)
5) Moving red eyed cyborgs ("By your command, hot number six!")
6) HKs out of Terminator
7) Modern bomb disarming bots using in the Big Sandbox

R2D2 and C3PO (WEG figs) have already made an appearance in Burden of
Command at ECC.... they're always getting into trouble, this time it was
with insurgents and WMDs.

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

   Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: [GZG] More re [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon!