Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT New Fleet SSD resource now available!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT New Fleet SSD resource now available!

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:57:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT New Fleet SSD resource now available!

I've got a question about the NSL strikeboat Gepard class.  I'm entering
the new ships into the Full Thrust Ship Creator (version 1.5).	I see
that the NPV cost of the NSL strikeboat is 40 in what is posted, but
FTSC comes up with 37.	My diagram looks the same, but the numbers are
different.  I figured I'd put the CPV in the name or somewhere,
hopefully get it printed onto the sheet that way.

I know there are a ton of ship design programs and spreadsheets out
there.	FTSC has crashed a few times, but I found it easy to use, and it
can handle fleets as well as ship designs, and prints out a nice
picture.  Any recommendations for something better, where correctness
(most important), ease of use, and printing ability are all high?

Thanks,
andy