Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT New Fleet SSD resource now available!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

ld mega-corps really have a separate set of ship designs? Since they
build them...wouldn't they just adopt their own production line to the
occasional "private" vessel?

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book.
Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on
being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman
Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!