Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:08:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> [Snip tempting offer to which I may well succumb <g>]
>
> * What's coming out? Well, we've got Scandinavian Federation starships
PLUS the start of another new fleet as yet un-allocated to
> a Nation (more on this later)
Ooo... starships on skis. Wish I could think of some Scandinavian-themed

SF to get an idea of what they may look like, but the closest I can
think of at the moment is that German series from the 60s with the
"pointy bras", but these are not, presumably, coming out in the GC range

<g>.

And who's left in the Tuffleyverse to get a fleet? The LLAR? The PAU?
The Romanovs? Indonesian Commonwealth? The Dutch? Int-er-est-ing...

Phil