Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Concept art at Magnificent Egos Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:27:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

On Tue, September 23, 2008 11:55, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> We've got a LOT of new stuff - FT starships and 15mm Stargrunt
> figures and vehicles* - coming out in a few weeks, but they are not
> quite ready yet (we'll be putting out some pre-release teaser shots
> as they come out of the master moulds).

Is there any new 25mm (or even 6mm) planned?

Are you going to be at Warfare this year? (which is nicely timed
to miss out on all these offers anyway, but I prefer to buy at
a show if possible).

Any progress on the short flight stands? :-)

--
Be seeing you,		  http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			  xmpp:sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Concept art at Magnificent Egos Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)