Prev: Re: [GZG] SFB to Full Thrust conversions Next: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval

[GZG] FT: Modern Naval

From: "Damond Walker" <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:05:37 -0400
Subject: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval

e again I send out my yearly (or so) post asking if anyone has worked on
a FT conversion to play modern (from the 70s onward) naval battles.

I have Harpoon 3 and it's an okay set of rules with lots of chrome.  I'd
prefer to use FT because, well, it's an easier game to play and with
enough
tweaking should capture the general feel pretty nice.

I'd also much rather take someone else's work and begin with that
instead of
starting over from scratch.

Prev: Re: [GZG] SFB to Full Thrust conversions Next: Re: [GZG] FT: Modern Naval