Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign battles scoring [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

[GZG] Litko templates for Full Thrust--idea needed!

From: <thedrake70458@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:20:57 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Litko templates for Full Thrust--idea needed!

Posted some pics of various Litko templates I use in my Full Thrust
gaming at my photobucket gaming accessories webpage:

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n106/thedrake70458/Gaming%20accessori
es/?start=24

--newest items are in last 12 pics.

Also wish to solicit rule ideas for how you would use the Tesla template
in Full Thrust (see pic "tesla template in action");wish to hear your
ideas for a rule on how to use this in FT.

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign battles scoring [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential