Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: [GZG] Litko templates for Full Thrust--idea needed!

Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign battles scoring [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:56:08 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign battles scoring [SEC=PERSONAL]

Expanding on this a little:
For campaign games, if you use "damaged/destroyed" threshold checks (ie:
still roll thresholds for damaged systems to become destroyed), this
will help with decision making about whether to scrap a vessel.

Without a shipyard, ships should only be repairable to the start of a
damage row (repairing more can PSB as outside the timescale of the
game).	I would still set a maximum repair per campaign turn of ~10
boxes per ship, otherwise large-hulled ships (such as UN Gaia and NSL
Von Tegetthoff) gain a large repair advantage.

For scoring:
Scoring (round up):
Standard (4 row) Hulls:
+20% CPV per threshold (max 4)
+20% for destruction
+20% if "escaped" (FTL or offboard).
+50% for 3 fighters, +100% for whole squadron.

Advanced (3 row) Hulls:
+25% CPV per threshold (max 3)
+25% for destruction
+25% if "escaped" (FTL or offboard).
+50% for 3 fighters, +100% for whole squadron.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: [GZG] Litko templates for Full Thrust--idea needed!