Prev: Re: [GZG] FoW, Shows and Aimless Gamers Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Summer Special Offer Time! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:10:26 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Summer Special Offer Time! :-)

OK, the holidays have started, so you all need a good excuse not to
go out in that nasty hot sun and do stuff with the family - it's much
nicer hiding away in your workroom building and painting new fleets
and armies.....  ;-)

Orders are always quiet at this time of year with folks away on their
Hols, at Conventions and so on... so to tempt some of you into
opening your wallets and  firing up the credit cards we usually run a
Summer Special around now. Here's this year's deal, which starts now
(all qualifying orders received from today, Tuesday 29th July) and
runs until Midnight UK time on Sunday 24th August:

All orders for £60.00 or more of goods* get a 10% discount.
All orders for £120.00 or more of goods* get a 15% discount.
All orders for £200.00 or more of goods* get a huge 20% discount!

* Offer applies to all our GZG-made products in our METAL lines, but
not to RESIN items, sorry. Also excluded are any items that we do not
make ourselves, such as the FT decals. Offer DOES  include all FT,
SG, SG15, DSM, DF and other miscellaneous metal lines. Our various
Fleet packs, Platoon packs and such ARE all included in the offer,
allowing you to save money twice over!

Qualifying price brackets are at UK retail prices, before any VAT
deduction for non-EU customers.

If you order online as usual, including Paypal orders, the automated
confirmation you receive upon placing the order will NOT show the
discount, we will deduct it manually when processing your payment.

Usual terms and conditions apply, may not be combined with any other
discount or offer etc etc... Full details on request.

This will probably be the last all-range discount sale offer that we
do this side of 2009, so don't miss out!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] FoW, Shows and Aimless Gamers Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential