Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high!

Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

y...four pages? Must be something wrong! Isn't bigger = better?

Printing it now...

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!