Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:45:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

> On Jul 7, 2008, at 1:10 PM, Robert Mayberry wrote:
>
> > I think that the issue is that they wanted to create a medieval
> > setting with giant walking robots. The rest then became "how can we
> > build a setting where this isn't ridiculous".
> >

> In actuality they started off with a galactic post-apocalyptic
> setting.  'Mechs were extremely rare -- the pilots gods among men
> (and women).	You'd launch raids for spare parts, etc.
>
> Myself and the crew really enjoyed the game until the whole Clan
> thing ruined it.

Funny, I didn't actually mind the Clan as much as many others. I wasn't
huge fan of them, but I liked how they shook everything up, made people
have
to re-figure how to fight again. And I really liked the potential they
showed in (I think it was Stackpole's?) books.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations