Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:52:13 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

>I think overall British attitudes, culturally speaking, are different
from
>American attitudes. I may be wrong but it seems that it's not such an
odd
>duck hobby in England, is it? Over here, playing RPGs or minis games is
the
>stuff that gets you beat up on the playground..:)
>
>-Eli

Oh, it's certainly considered odd enough here too! At least,
traditional tabletop RPGing and wargaming. One thing that GW has done
that CAN, I suppose, be considered positive is that "collecting
Warhammer stuff" is now more acceptable (and even partially
understood) to the mundanes, as long as the collector is under 14 or
so. Any older, and you're in dangerous territory still....  ;-)

Jon (GZG)